Friday, August 15, 2008

I love my mum.



My mom is generally the best ever. Not only my best friend but just an all around good person. She came all the way down here on her last days off of work to help me clean the grimiest of grime in my apartment while I was at work. I came home to a near spotless place, and of course she was just happy to help me. She preceded to take me to sushi, go to starbucks and kick it with me and my friend Zac to talk shit while watching the good ol' Olympics. I feel like no "thanks" is ever good enough. Not for any one thing she does, and definitely not for the endless list of things she's done. I've always felt that way. She is so selfless. I can only hope and aspire to be so selfless some day. It feels beyond me. I'm SELFISH. AS FUCK. When will I grow out of that....? I'm so lucky to have an amazing family. It becomes more clear to me on a daily basis that MOST PEOPLE don't have that. It hurts my heart to think about anything happened to anyone I love. The world is crazy and life is crazier.

On a lighter note.... jumped the last hurdle today on the moving tip. Put in the notice with the ol' jobby. The blank stare on my bosses face was not what I expected. I don't know what I expected. When all is said and done, it just is what it is. That is all.

I feel bad that I don't have time to return a lot of calls because everything is so hectic. I don't want anyone to think that I'm avoiding them or not spending time on them. I just HAVE NO TIME at all to try to organize and compartmentalize my life right now, but I still have to. (Is compartmentalize a word?? If not, it should be.)

And lastly,... still kinda tripping on some major shit. If this last thing would fully come to surface, I'd feel like I have the ability to be... happy?? Excited?? Just be. Period. As of now it's all about "ignore".

No comments:

Post a Comment