Monday, October 20, 2008

Social Mishaps.


Toilet paper following your cute boots around a popular bar. it almost happened to me this weekend but I caught it. PHEW.

Tripping in any way shape or form... even worse when you hit the ground. You can laugh if off, do the ever-popular "look behind you", or my favorite: stay on the ground and act like you're unconscious so no one will laugh, but be concerned and scared instead.

And the infamous food in your teeth when you're chattin up a hotty. DEATH. Our artshow photographer had no intention of catching this broad's precautionary actions on camera. Who passes by a mirror and DOESN'T look in it? If you say you don't, you're lying. I, however, can admit that I generally refrain from checkin' my grill. But hey,... hope she scored that night. HA


No comments:

Post a Comment