Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fashion Show Success.

So I haven't even blogged about the fashion show, really. Well it's wrap up week here at work.... getting in photos from all the photographers that I had come down. Getting all the press releases and stuff. I'm pleased. The models all had a really good time. Some of them had attitude towards the beginning,... especially when they got their wardrobe... I could see on their face that they were far too good for this... but by the end it was completely CONFIRMED that they all had such a good time. By the time they were leaving, the models with the snobbiest attitudes were giving me hugs and telling me this was the funnest show they'd ever worked on and they'd love to be informed of future events. SCORE.























So yea. It was a great night, and I'm really proud of me and Kelle and proud of what we did. My new rule of thumb: SUCCESS IS THE BEST REVENGE.

1 comment:

  1. you are my new hero.
    im so proud of you.
    AMAZING doesnt even cover it.

    ReplyDelete