Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fightin' the Good Fight.

The SF Pillow Fight was,... interesting. Cute. But I must admit I was over it in about 5 minutes. But still, a nice novelty, as SF seems to provide.



And my personal favorite fighter,....



IN OTHER NEWS, changes, once again. I've somehow slipped into a place of acceptance that my job is completely unstable and nothing seems to give as of late. No warm leads. What to do...? So it's confirmed as of two days ago,... I'm moving next weekend, into a three bedroom house in Noe Valley with a couple sober kids. I have mixed emotions about it,... but overall I believe it's the responsible and most positive thing to do. It is really miraculous how things are working out surrounding this situation,... things are just falling into place in ways that I wouldn't have expected. I have to chalk it up to the idea that it must be what's right for me. I'm pleased lately with what seems to result from my decision to abandon my self will.

So yea, quite a bit to look forward to at the moment, which was far from the case last week around this time. Going to LB this weekend, getting tattooed, playing a show, going to some meetings, meeting my potential new babe,...



Stoked. <3

1 comment:

  1. i'm with you on the pillow fight thing.

    those flash mobs have a "look at me I'm so cute and quirky" aspect.

    ReplyDelete