Thursday, April 2, 2009

Career Change?

Maybe I should consider.....

Facepainters, Princess, Clowns NEEDED Great Pay, Part-Time !!! (Bay Area+ Visit www.UsBestStore.com)
Reply to: customer@usbeststore.com ]
Date: 2009-03-31, 12:11PM PDT

Our company http://www.UsBestStore.com is looking for experienced and non-experience face painters, clowns, entertainers, princesses to work (have fun)part-time on Saturdays OR Sundays and make big dollars.
( Some Spanish, Bilinguals ok). WE WILL TRAIN CHOSEN CANDIDATES. WE NEED PEOPLE WITH ENERGY, ENTHUSIASTIC, AND FRIENDLY.

We offer very flexible schedules and steady work ( lots of fun work) with entertainers averaging $70 to $80 per 1hr to 1.5 hour plus tips.
Reliable transportation and weekend (Saturday or Sunday) availability is a must.

This is a great opportunity to earn extra money, have fun, and create lasting memories. To learn more about us, please visit www.UsBestStore.com. We are updating our website and will look more professional, and if you have any questions feel free to email us.

To apply send complete name, phone number,city where you live and photo,and any experience in above skills to customer@UsBestStore.com
Attn: Fernand

Looking forward to hearing from you and best of luck.

Fernand Diaz
www.UsBestStore.com



If I could have a guarantee that I was Hello Kitty, I might consider. I would tell no one where I was going or what I was doing when I had to work these "performances"... It could be legit. HA. WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING!? What is going ON in my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment