Thursday, February 11, 2010

GREAT IDEA!!!

The other day one of the wise ambassadors of the company I currently work for (who will remain nameless) told us that we should go to the Hurley building after hours and peep in their windows to see their design boards and see what they're making for the upcoming seasons.



Really? You're serious though...? As if you don't have a house full of completely talented creative individuals. If you would move the fuck out of the way, maybe you'd have some success.

I can't handle people. Maybe I'm in the wrong career field. Because as history continues to repeat itself, I consistently work for a bunch of chickens running around with their heads cut off. Patience is a virtue. I am waiting waiting waiting waiting.

SOMETHINGS GOTTA GIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment